Porto Laiya: A Summer Residential Beach Community!


A Summer Getaway for your whole family!!! 


Why do I love Summer? There are many reasons, for me to fall in love with this season. Aside, from the blue skies, white sand and with the cold, scintillating waters. It brings joy and relaxation to my spirit. Even, the heat of the sun strikes my skin, I won't complain because seeing those majestic landscapes. I had captured a beautiful picture that I'll be carrying inside my heart. And, whenever I need to escape from my busy life in the Metro. I just close my eyes, imagining that I'm lying in the sand. And, instantly, I  can go back to paradise.


That is why, every summer I went to different places to dip in the salt water or even in a pool. To replenish my tired body from work. And, I'm grateful to my good friend, bette for inviting me in Porto Laiya, a place filled with serenity, abundant sea biodiversity. Furthermore, it brings you more closer to our creator with its friendly fishes,he created under the sea.


Porto Laiya is an extraordinary seaside tropical residential area that offers homeowners and its community,a beach front activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, beach volleyball, boating and parasailing. A fun-filled sand & water adventure vicinity that is within the proximity of Manila, a place where you can enjoy the beach and at the same time, be more closer to nature.

It doesn't only offers private residential lot, it is open for commercialized business. It is actually 2-In-1, it gives you comfort and peacefulness living a few walks in the beachfront. While, having an income generating business for the future of your family. What I loved most at Porto Laiya, the community is so peaceful. If your looking for serenity and peace of mind. You found the right place. You'll find yourself here in the midst of blue waters.Look all the images below and you will surely agree on what I meant by serenity and peacefulness. 

However, take a look on their famous Tamarind Cove with Pavillion and Infinity Pool, definitely, your family, friends and guests will enjoy the majestic view of the Laiya shoreline.

The Tamarind Cove:



Tamarind Cove is privately-owned and privately managed beach resort located within  the Porto Laiya Development in San Juan, Batangas.  Homeowners and Residential Guests can use the facilities on pay-per-use-basis because the subdivision of Porto Laiya has its own amenities. Tamarind Cove is not within the amenities of Porto Laiya of Homeowners to avoid monthly charges of association dues in maintaining the facilities of the resort. However, non-homeowners can still visit and use the Tamarind Cove Beach facilities with proper reservation among the residential homeowners as their guests.





The Infinity Pool of Tamarind Cove:




My heart jumps with joy, as I witnessed this majestic view of the infinity pool and across is a blue skies and waters. I can't find words to describe how beautiful the place is especially the beachfront and on the other end of the Porto Laiya lies their shoreline of various resorts. 






The Beachfront:

The Balsa: Rental Fee: 500 pesos/ hour

We went snorkeling with my Blogger Friends using this Balsa, we are so lucky because in-front of Tamarind Cove lies Laiya's Coral Sanctuary.  It was my second time for snorkeling, my first time was in Puerto Galera. Believe me, when your underwater, your in a different world. So, we need to take care of God's creations. Be responsible and appreciate the beauty of nature.



Dance with the waves,
          move with the sea....
    Let the rhythm of the water
set your soul free....
         -Christy Ann Martine

Porto Laiya Shoreline

The Beach Huts

Big Kubo  (12-15 pax): 700 pesos Small Kubo(6-10 pax)  Rental: 500 pesos

The Agent/Broker:

Ms. Marissa Fe, Porto Laiya Head Project Coordinator Agent introduces Porto Laiya Residential Community and its background for  Bloggers Information.

Mr. Erwin Sales Tampilic
Porto Laiya Broker Coordinator

The Author of Seraphimsnotes:



I've found this beautiful poem excerpt in twitter, it describes the exact emotions whenever my feet touches the sand and my body swim in the salt water. It energize my whole system. Indeed, I was overwhelmed with amount of sea vitamins and I want to take a dose of it every time, I need to wander around. (Poem Excerpt Below).





For her the Ocean
Was more than a Dream,
it was a place
She needed to visit
to find herself......

And, when she returned to the City,
You could see the sun in her eyes, 
the wind in her hair, and taste 
the infinite salt 
on her lips....

by: Jose Chaves 


Me, The Ocean and My Life Vest
(Seraphim, the Snorkeling Girl) 


To tell you honestly, I don't know how to swim. But, whenever, I wear the life vest. I'm ready to take risk and jump just to see the wonders of the ocean. It's incredibly beautiful and so fascinating. So, gear-up and don't be afraid, the water is your friend. Explore and be yourself, as you swim around with fishes and colorful corals beneath you. You'll feel alive and thankful to see all his creations.


The Bloggers:


I spelled it, L A I Y A . . .




Strike a pose for Five Beautiful Lifestyle & Travel Bloggers

Yours truly, Claire, Kim, Bette and Erica.


Bloggers enjoying their Inihaw na Tilapia

What is your Favorite Pinoy Food when your in a resort or beach? 

Definitely, Inihaw na Isda, Lechon Manok and Liempo, & many more. But, usually, Filipino's wouldn't forget to bring lots of food and goodies. After, a long swim and walking in the sand, we love to eat together with our families and friends. Like this moments with my blogger friends, a memory that is well-treasured. This is my first summer adventure for 2018, I'm happy that I started it with my genuine friends especially with my YUP.PH Blogger Buddies Kim Baylon and Gus Cabredo.

More Travel and Friendship Goals this Summer. 

Lifestyle and Travel Bloggers: Claire Pajarillo, Kim Baylon, Natalie Tugade and Bette Medina

YUP.PH BLOGGER BUDDIES:
 Kim Baylon of chasingcuriousalice,com and Gus Cabredo of Klikd2.com


Aside that I'm an Ocean and Nature Lover. I'm so fond of taking pictures of various scenery. I enjoyed capturing the beauty of nature within my camera. Seeing those brings serenity within my soul, it gives profound joy and calmness.

Gus at the Infinity Pool. Photo taken by yours truly.

"Why do we love the sea?
 It is because it has some potent power to make us think things
we like to think." -Robert Henri

Photo Gallery:


Three Access Roads for visiting Porto Laiya: 

1. Via Lipa City: Take SLEX , exit at Turbina. Calamba to Sto. Tomas Batangas. Take the Star Tollway and exit at Balet( Sto. Toribio) from Lipa City follow the road to Padre Garcia Public Market. Turn right to Quilo-quilo, avoiding Rosario Town Proper. Take road going to San Juan Batangass. Turn right after San Juan Municipal Hall going to Barangay Laiya.




2. Via San Pablo / Tiaong/ Candelaria Quezon: Take SLEX and exit before Star Tollway , Calamba to Sto. Tomas Batangas to Alaminos to San Pablo to Tiaong and Candelaria Town then turn right to San Juan then left before the San Juan Municipal Hall to Laiya

3. Via Ibaan, Rosario: Take the Star Tollway and exit at Ibaan San Jose Toll gate, turn left to Ibaan via Rosario straight to San Juan Batangas.




For lot and resort inquiries  at Porto Laiya Resort Community 
at Brgy. Laiya Ibabao, Sam Juan Batangas of Active Group Incorporated. 

Send me an Email at: natztrax_04@yahoo.com or call/text: 09951246043
or Call Broker Coordinator,  Erwin Sales Tampilic 
Contact Number: 09988167915 /  09176125577

Simply, mentioned about my blog, its SERAPHIMSNOTES
THE AUTHOR IS NATALIE R. TUGADE, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger.
So, they can accommodate your inquiries. 

Visit Website: www.activegroup.com.ph or www.portolaiya.com.ph for more photos 
and information on how to owned a residential lot at Porto Laiya.

"The Ocean takes care of each wave till it gets in the shore." - by Rumi

All Original Photos are taken by the Author: 
Natalie R. Tugade


Thank you for reading my Summer Adventure at Porto Laiya,San Juan,Batangas 😊 

Thank you to my good friend and sister, Bette for this summer adventure. Also, grateful and thankful for Ms. Marissa Fe and Mr.Erwin Sales Tampilic for the warmth welcome and for introducing Porto Laiya to us. We have so much fun swimming in the pool , snorkeling and feeding the fishes. 

Watched out for my other beach goals this Summer 2018, PH 
🌊⛅🌊⛅🌊


Lovelots,❤😘❤
Natalie Regino Tugade
Author of Seraphimsnotes

#Seraphimsnotes @Seraphimblue44

Comments


  1. Les souvenirs créés par les voyages et les liens familiaux établis sont irremplaçables. Assis au dîner, nous racontons nos aventures, les aliments que nous avons essayés, nos meilleures expériences de plongée en apnée, et les moments où les choses ne se sont pas déroulées comme prévu, mais nous avons réussi et nous pouvons maintenant en rire. Ces souvenirs nous unissent en famille. Blog voyage famille

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!