Travel Blog: Amazing Baler Tourist Spots.


Dona Aurora House, Ermita Hill,Oldest Balete Tree, Hanging Bridge & Aniao Islet.  

( Natalie's Memorable Baler Trip 2017)

What makes my Baler Trip memorable? Aside from my "buwis buhay" adventure on my trekking and climbing the peak of 2 famous Falls in Aurora and especially my first surfing experience that I got wounded.
I had written a four part series of my blog article for my Baler Trip last year because no words can describe how beautiful their province is. If you like to experience a risky summer adventure up north, definitely visit Aurora Baler.

Bahay Kubo near Museo De Baler
Here are some amazing photos that we took that makes me fall in love with Baler, over and over again. And, I'm sure, you'll fall in love with this beautiful province.


We started our tour on Nov.12, Sunday. Its a long weekend for me, because its ASEAN Summit, no Gov't work in the hospital.

Inside the House of Dona Aurora
Our 1st stop is at Dona Aurora House, I entered the house and tour the place a little bit to take some pictures of some memorabilia. And, I noticed a big frame with a poem written on it. As a poet, i love reading poems and creating one. That is why, I take glance and I was able to capture it on my mobile phone.

Poem by Dona Aurora
Then, we went in Museo De Baler on the same day. Here's the link for (Click Link👉)  museo-de-baler , a separate blog, I've written another story because no words can contain how magnificiently wonderful each masterpiece was created.


All the Art Exhibit is magnificiently beautiful and hand painted. I can't resists admiring those paintings. For me,  those Art brings profound joy and serenity into my spirit.

Ermita Hill
Meanwhile, we also went to Ermita Hill, this is the highest place in Baler. Locals go here to find refuge especially if there's a strong typhoon that will strike the province. There's a story, way back decades ago that only one family was saved during the tsunami as they climb the hill.


Ermita Hill, a place for relaxation and to breathe fresh air of Aurora.Also, there's a Gazebo on the side for sight seeing wherein you can see the whole view of Baler from the port and each barangays.

Baler Hanging Bridge
Our next destination is the Hanging Bridge. I can't believe, I was able to walk on that narrowed route. It's so shaky and scary. I was too careful because any wrong movements. I might fall on the river. So, you need to calculate your steps and hold on tight on the rope at the side. But, the best part is, the view is so spectacular.


The View of Baler Hanging Bridge



Even, its so nerve wrecking. I was able to strike a pose. Look at my photos. Also, we met little children who sells nipa fruit for 5 pesos each. I never thought that the fruit of Nipa could be eaten..we tasted it, its like macapuno.  See photos below.

Aniao Islet
Then, for our 4th stop on our 1st Day,  we went to Aniao Islet, its near the shoreline. Its one of the tourist spots here in Baler. We went their to take a swim, the ocean water is quite warm and salty because its already afternoon, high tide is expected very soon.

Aniao Islet with beautiful skies, waters &
mountains in the background
I was so fascinated with Aniao Islet, one of God's greatest creations in Baler wherein you can see the blue sky above and the black silhoutte of the islets in the water. Its quite difficult to hop from one rock formation to another because its slippery and wet. So, just be very careful. Primarily, the place is ideal for a fabulous profile  pictorial.

Sabang Beach
On the 3rd Day,  our final adventure trip, I went surfing, here's the link for my first surfing experience in Baler. (Click Link👉)  Surfing in Sabang Beach 2017 I'm so proud on myself that I was able to conquer my fear as I battled the strong waves of the beach.

Highway going to Ditumabo Falls, Aurora

For our last final stop, we went in Ditumabo Falls & Balete Tree, here's my blog link article about my buwis buhay trekking  with 2 Great (Click Link👉) Baler Waterfalls  & the famous Balete Trees whose still alive up to this days.

Balete Tree with the student locals

It was planted centuries ago. Look how big, old and tall the trees had been, all throught out the ages.

Majestic waves of Sabang Beach
My vacation is worth it. I was able to explore Baler Aurora. I was able to test my physical skills. Even, after I experienced DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) after our adventure, I was able to recharged my body. I've surrounded by nature for this past few days. And, its so precious. I felt renewed and energized,ready to face the world,the reality I'm livin' in.

But, my Baler Excapades will not be complete without eating Baler's Food Menu and Delicacies. Here's the food that we tasted.

Food Menu and Delicacies Photos:

Paco-Paco


Bring Home Sweet Pakumbo

Photo Gallery:

Kodigo ng Pagkamamayan at Kagandahang Asal
Mula kay Manuel L. Quezon

Try to buy this Nipa Fruit, for only 5 pesos, it taste
like Macapuno

Fishing, their Native Occupation

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel in Baler Aurora





Baler Port


Aniao Islets

Till my next travel adventure. Thank you for reading my travel blog stories in Baler Aurora.

Baler Seashore
Visit Baler and bring home stories for your families and friends to share. Do extra-ordinary things beyond your expectations. Create a memory that is worth saving for.

More Travel Goals this 2018❤❤❤❤❤

Lots of Love,
Author: Seraphimsnotes
Natalie Regino Tugade
#Seraphimsnotes @Seraphimblue44

Comments

  1. Voyager avec votre famille est une expérience unique qui peut vous aider à vous sentir rajeuni et énergique pour prendre l’année à venir. Il vous aide à vider votre esprit, à vous détendre et à repenser vos objectifs et vos priorités pour vous assurer de vivre pleinement votre vie. Parfois, un problème que vous aviez laissé avant de partir pour le voyage pouvait sembler plus clair, et avec une nouvelle pensée, vous pourriez trouver une solution simple. Randonnées martinique

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!