Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Hey Sugar: My First smooth Waxing and Threading Experience!



Hey Sugar!’s Interior Designs are renowned for being warm, inviting and discreet.

Clients can walk-in and expect a clean and sterilized environment ideal for the sensitive beauty routines. Hey Sugar Customers will instantly feel that they are pampered and taken care of because of the friendly and light atmosphere. 
Hey Sugar Premises:
Hey Sugar Front Area

Receptionist Area

Hey Sugar Reception Area

Hey Sugar Products

EyeBrow Threading Area

Threading Area Mirror

I love their place, it's cozy and it has friendly atmosphere.
It's so feminist. I love the color and interior design. Eventhough, the room is quite small but it gives you privacy. It has good lighting infrastructure.  While,

Inside the Hey Sugar Room:

It has lovely designs and organized rooms. The bed is just right for the client's size. Towels are clean. However, they need to have some hooks for the dress to hang over not just lay it over on the side of the bed. Perhaps, A Bath robe will be more useful especially if your going to consider whole body waxing. 

Hey Sugar Front Desk

Hey Sugar makes natural and all-organic grooming options accessible to clients of all shapes and sizes. They use 100% naturally hypoallergenic sugar wax that minimizes side effects such as allergic reactions and chemical irritations caused by traditional wax—a gentler but no less effective way to keep your skin smooth and hair-free.

Photos of my Waxing & Threading 
Hey Sugar Experience:

What are the services that I have experienced at Hey Sugar?

Here as follows:

UnderArm Waxing: Price: PepperMint Pit-ty(HOT) : 400pesos
UpperLip Waxing: Price: 300 pesos
EyeBrow Threading: (Choco Lip): Price:  170 pesos
Eye Lash Perm: (Strawberry Swirl): Price:  280 pesos
Total Price: 1,010 pesos 

I survived my Under Arm Waxing Experience ,it's not so painful but its more smoother now and it's hairless.  But, the service that I'm so excited to see the results is my Eyelash Perming. I have not gifted with long eyelashes. But, I wanna try this one. By the way, you need to be more patient. It takes almost an hour to accomplished it. First application takes 20 minutes, then another application for 20mins again. Then, 5mins for Final Application. 

I love the results, instantly, my eyelash became so curlier in an inch. You should try this one. It will lasts for almost 2 to 3 months. I love my new Eye Brow Cut and my Eye Lash Curls.  Beauty Goals accomplished!! 

#Fierce #Braver #PainTolerance


My 1st Vlog for my Upper Lip Waxing Experience

Truly, having my trademark being wax is such a big decision. But, I need to experience it for my #BeautyGoals

It's painful because you can see it my video. How I reacted each time, she lift the wax paper. Also, the redness shows how sensitive my skin is and how low may pain tolerance is. But, thank God, I survived my waxing and threading experience with the help of Ms. liezel who smoothly makes my HeySugar a memorable one. What you called  #TiisGandaGoals #TiisGandaMoments


And best of all, HEYSUGAR Clients can rest easy knowing they are in the hands of expert aestheticians who were trained to deliver only the best results.
And truly, I've experienced it personally.

So, Girls, if you wanna experience waxing your mustache. Try it on HEY SUGAR BRANCH near you. Sometimes, we neeed to explore and leave our comfort zone, to measure our own self tolerance & strength.To feel alive and have confidence. To face our innermost fear of being hurt.

Here are some of their Waxing & Threading Services:

One of the service that I've tried.

Hey Sugar offers Leg Velvet Waxing

HEYSUGAR gives you a good results using all-organic hair-removal methods. Simply, knows what their doing.  Truly, a waxing salon that gives excellent service and care.

“We strive to bring reliable and fast services, but also connect with our customers—it’s a very personal grooming procedure, after all, and we are dedicated to making customers happy and comfortable. Clients expect quality service, superior treatments and affordable prices but not at the expense of a warm and comfortable environment—and that’s exactly what we have waiting for them here,” explains Roberto F. Carlos, Hey Sugar!’s Vice President.
To Sum it up, everyone deserves some  amount of sugar in our system…

There’s no better place to get it than by heading to your nearest Hey Sugar branch.

Hey Sugar! Waxing Salon currently has 21 locations nationwide, including in UP Town Center, Festival Supermall, SM Bicutan, SM Sta. Rosa, SM Bacolod and our newest branch Hey Sugar SM City Sta Mesa.


To know more, follow them on


Thank you Ms. Yen, Hey Sugar Receptionist and Liezel, my Aesthestician for accomodating me and making me comfortable. Truly, Hey Sugar makes you feel that you are pampered that they're your sisters who gives advices to conquer your fear and achieved your beauty goals.

Thank you Mr. Arvin, the Marketing Guy for Hey Sugar and my fellow Blogger Leomy #GandangLeomy #CrownlessBeautyQueen for the Hey Sugar Wax Experience.

Thank you so much for reading my Blog about my 1st Hey Sugar Waxing and Threading Experience!!!

Lovelots, #seraphimsnotes

Kindly, follow my FB Page: www.Facebook.com/seraphimsnotes

Google+: +Seraphim Lavander

IG & Twitter: @seraphimblue44