Chasing Dragons & Charms in Manila China Town!!!


(CHINESE NEW YEAR 2018 & MY FIRST DRAGON DANCE EXPERIENCE IN ONGPIN) 

Last month, our Chinese brothers in the Philippines celebrated their festivity with fireworks and colorful dragon dance program with great enthusiasts for their Chinese New Year 2018. 


It's a holiday, it was dated February 16. So, I decided to join with my good friend and fellow PT staff, ate Marissa with her daughter Ganggang to visit Ongpin and experience watching the Dragon Dance, it's my first time and I'm so excited. And, definitely, I'm also here to find a lucky charm, that is suited for me to bring good health and prosperity into my life.


First, we went to Quiapo Church to attend mass, then, we walked & visited famous establishments to search for the charm. We visited a lot of stores to find that prosperity bracelet and the charm dangling cat with bells.


While, I take pictures of every lucky kiat-kiat or dangling items that Ongpin Vendors are selling for this Chinese festivity.


Honestly, we almost missed the chance to watch the Dragon Dance because its already 9AM. Some of it started much earlier than 630AM. But, luckily, we followed a Dragon, it entered one of the street and it stopped on Extreme Establishment. Then, I happily watched the ceremony dance. Seeing and watching it, proves that Chinese People, truly has a great & fruitful culture and traditions in terms of their prosperity and health beliefs. Watch the Dragon Dance Video below and you'll love the colorful dance of the Dragon. 


While, having this picture reminds me of my trip in China Town Singapore. Throw-back photos lingers my memories in my Singapore Trip with my sister Donna. But, this time, I'm standing in the center of the bridge of Manila China Town. So amazing to finally visited this place with my dearest friend, Marissa. 


Finally, I've got the right lucky bracelet. Its all-in-one, for prosperity, love,career,money and good health.


Also, how can I forget the Tikoy for my pasalubong and food treats, for strong bond relationship with people and loved ones  that surrounds me. 

Some says, if you gave it to one of your friends, they will have long and sweet relationship with you. Meaning more stronger friendship for years. 

And, if you will cook and ate it with your family, there will be less fighting and good relationship within family members and you will stay together for a long time.

Here are my Photo Gallery of fabulous pictures I have taken during my first visit in Ongpin. You will love the lively red color of the surroundings, all the ornaments and charms around the vicinity of China Town.

Photo Gallery:








Its year of the Dog, expects more dog figurine this 2018. 

According to chinesenewyear2018 :
Men born in the Dog year are straightforward and genuine. They are energetic, though they’re more pessimistic inside.

Very opinionated, they’re always ready to correct others and defend their stance. It’s not that they want to show off. They just feel it’s necessary to help others realize their mistakes.

Women born in the Dog year are very cautious. They are indifferent towards people they don’t like, and don’t trust easily. But once they do, it’s permanent. They are intensely protective of their friends and family.

They are genial and independent. They love outdoor activities and being in nature. However, they are also hard workers and don’t give up until they succeed. Security and a stable income are her requirements for a career.




Precious and semi-precious gemstones have been used for spiritual, emotional and physical healing. But, remember to know each gems and crystals usage before you buy it for yourself, apply proper caution. Ask experts to guide you to find the right gemstones for you. 

This website could help you to understand each meaning and usage. Crystal Gem Healing



To know what crystal and gemstones fits for you. Take this simple quiz: 
Click this link:

Dragon Dance Videos:




Charm strikes the sight, but merit
Wins the soul...

Thank you for reading my First Dragon Dance Experience.



Lots of Love,

Author of Seraphimsnotes
Natalie Regino Tugade
#Seraphimsnotes @Seraphimblue44

Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!