Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!


Learn the benefits of eating Atchara by Lola Deling's Tradition Atchara. An organic food that contains powerful anti-oxidant that boosts up your immune system.

Usually, My Mama Violeta introduces me in eating atchara during my childhood days especially when were attending various occassions of weddings, fiesta and birthdays. 

Oftentimes, I add a little atchara on my plate, when, there's liempo and letchon manok on the dish, its been my hobby to do so. To balance the oily taste from the sour flavor. That is why, when, Ms. Adae told us that Lola Deling's Tradition Atchara will be given as samples. I'm very excited to have one and try it.


Indeed, Atchara has been my Mom's favorites additives especially when she cook fried tinapa, liempo or letchon manok. It balanced our tastebuds from oily & salty foods every meal. 
With its healthy ingredients of papaya, onions, carrots and raisins, it neutralizes any fatty soluble build up on our gastro intestinal tract that makes, it more nutritious and good for our
digestion.

As a Medical Practitioner, I need to be aware of the benefits of eating fresh fruits or organic foods especially nowadays, that I need to watch out for my health. To avoid any heart ailment. So, I take down notes of some benefits of eating atchara which contains papaya as one of the star ingredients.

Here are the following:

A) Papaya is rich in dietary fibers which help regulate bowel movement and prevent constipation.

B) It helps to prevent colorectal cancer and other gastrointestinal diseases.

C) Papaya has three very powerful antioxidants: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin A that boosts up our immune system to fight against infection and cancer.

D) Carotenoids in papaya including lutein and beta-carotene are helpful in maintaining the health of our eyes. These carotenoids act as antioxidants to prevent eye disease.

So, start eating papaya and make a habit to taste 
this delicious Lola Deling's Traditions Atchara. 
For good eye sight and good digestion. 


Take a look at my breakfast while, I included Lola Deling's Tradition Atchara every morning weekend in Cavite.

Occassionally, I love taking my breakfast with hotdog and squidball during weekends and I added Lola Deling's Tradition Atchara, and it makes my every morning meal delightful. 


If you want a little sour into your meal, Lola Deling's Tradition 
Atchara is the best condiments for you to spice up your
eating habits. The Papaya is not that sour, it balances the taste of the vinegar and the sweet taste of the raisins. The slice carrots is crunchy. So, far this is one of the best atchara I've ever tasted. 


Thank you for reading this Lola Deling's Tradition
Atchara Food Review.

Order now.... Visit their FB Page:
Click here 👉👉👉Lola Delings Tradition Atchara

You'll definitely love it. It is neatly packed in a Jar.

Hurry, let your mom and lola savor the taste of
Lola Deling's Traditions 
Atchara. 

Lots of Love,
Author of Seraphimsnotes
Natalie Regino Tugade
#Seraphimsnotes @seraphimblue44


Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!