Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)


Having a peaceful vacation gives you a clear vision of what you really want in life. Spending time with a wondrous place makes your mind at ease. It gives you good insights in making a rightful decision on what path you'll be leading to.


Nature is a friend of mine because it calms my nerves and gives me joy. Upon seeing God's majestic creations uplifts my soul with great happiness.


That is why, I'm very glad that my good friend Bette Medina invited me for a tour at Camaya Coast.

After, my Baler Trip last Nov.11-14, my next stop is at Camaya Coasts in Mariveles, Bataan last Nov.18. Indeed, I love seeing the blue skies above me. I love to hear the sounds of the splashes of waters that comforts my spirit.


So, as we arrived at the port in One Esplanade Terminal MOA around 515AM with my honey JM. Bette told us that the registration starts at 530AM. So, we waited and catch up for a while.  Finally, we board the ferry going to Camaya around 630AM. And, At 7AM,the engines starts, we landed at the shore of Camaya Coasts around 845AM. The travel time is shortened due to good weather and a smooth sailing of the Camaya Coast Ferry guided with our creator.


As we drop-off the island and walk carefully on the floaters. I can't help myself to be mesmerized. The place is so beautiful.


Let's start our tour, first, we went at the vacant lots and golf course that are still under-development. Thru, Mr. Jayson L. Datu, Senior Property Consultant of Camaya. He delightedly show us the place and discussed all the good benefits of having a home inside the vicinity of the coasts.


Hectares of Land that are still Under -development for Golf Course & other amenities.


Good Investment for Leisure and Happy Nature Living

Mr. Jayson L. Datu,Senior Property Consultant
The place is on-going with construction and development especially in the housing residence unit. Next year, a theme park will be operational and it will boosts their revenues. People will be more interested to visit the place.

Model House

Watch this  Video, to see the majestic view
of the ocean and the land where
the golf course will be built.


After the tour, we went dipping in the shallow waters and even tried the infinity pool. I love this place so much. Definitely, I will return and bring some friends who is willing to invest at this beautiful location..


Photo Gallery:

Our Camaya Coasts Ferry:

Boarding Time around 630 AM


Inside the Ferry


Groufie with my Blogger Friends

Touch Down in Mariveles Bataan
 before 9AM

Touchdown Selfie 


You need to walk on the floaters to reach the wooden bridge. I'm quite scared because I need to maintain my balance and coordination or I might fell on the waters.  So, you need to walk gently on the centerline. 

Meet my good friend Bette Medina,
She's the one who invited me here.
Thank you for this Camaya Coasts Adventure. I won't forget this. 


Looking for Coffee and Pizza. Camaya Coasts has Figaro and Yellow Cab... Awesome!!!



You'll love this serene place and its shallow and salty water. 


For people who loves to swim in a pool, Camaya Coasts has an Infinity Pool
 just for you.

Camaya Coasts Video


Groufie Photos:



For more inquiries, just write some comment below. If you want to tour around this beautiful Camaya Coast and experience the beautiful sunset in Bataan. Just send me some message thru my email: natztrax_04@yahoo.com I'll reply as soon as I read your message.

Thank you for reading my Camaya Coasts Experience with my Blogger Friends. . . .

Hope, you enjoy browsing it.❤🌊🌞❤

Reminiscing my 2017 Travel Adventure in Mariveles Bataan. . .





Lots of Love,
#Seraphimsnotes
#ItsAllAboutNatalie.Com

Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!