Saving for my Graded Eye Wear. (Eye Problem that Inherited by Genes)


Some people has 20-20 eye vision, its within their DNA. But, some are not lucky enough to have clear vision. As age increases, blurring and astigmatism occurs. 

Sadly, I'm one of the population who needs to wear eye glasses due to near sightedness or myopia. I can't see very well when its too faraway from me. Also, I'm having problem seeing things at night. Ofcourse, I inherited it, to my father who also wears an eye glass on his younger years. That is why, I need to upgrade it every 2 years,atleast. 

But, I'm just a simple employee working in a Gov't Institution. I need to save some money from my salary to buy an eye wear to correct my myopia. Also, I need to see an Optometrist to check it regularly to avoid any symptoms that hinders me from doing things that I loved such as reading, blogging and sleeping late at night watching movies.


Guys, having an eye problem inherited by our parents is not that easy. You should check for symptoms. If you have myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia or astigmatism. This are the common eye disorders that occurs of people of all ages. So, you need to identify where you belong to find some treatment before it worsen.  

Here are some eye disorders that you need to be aware of:

*Myopia is also known as nearsightedness.
People having this condition sees objects and read things when it is near to them but they are struggling with objects or letters that is far away. It is cause by refractive error in the eye.

*Hyperopia is also known as farsightedness. Vice versa with myopia, this time, people having this condition has more difficulty in seeing things when its close to them. And, they have clear vision when its far away. This disorder affects the lens & cornea either its not within the boundaries or it has insufficient curves that leads to decrease vision quality.

*Presbyopia is called "aging eye condition". 
Its age-related condition that affects the eyeball that are usually caused by genetic condition and environmental factors. It affects ages between 40 to 50 years old. 

*Astigmatism is the most common eye problem in the world that causes eye blurring. Our eye cornea loses its curvature that lessens light refraction and eye focus that leads to headache, distorted vision, squinting and eye strain. 

Treatment / Management: 
A. Eye Glass Prescription
B. Contact Lenses
C. Lasik Surgery
D. Refractive Eye Surgery
E. Intraocula Lens Implants (IOLs)


Seraphimsnotes:
Having myopia for an eye condition,is a big challenge for me especially I love to read ,write poems and to make a blog. But, I managed to take care of my eyes by wearing my eye glass daily especially at night when I'm going home or attending special events. Just avoid your eyes from straining, limit your time infront of the laptop or browsing the net on your mobile phones. Have enough sleep and eat vegestables and fruits rich in optein. If you experience a terrible migraine and your eyes starts blurring. Hurry, you need to consult for an optometrist to have your eyes checked and proper eye glass can be prescribed. 

Now, its been 5 months, no migraines and I can easily read signs by far and I can go out at night with the use of my EO eye wear.

EO is not my sponsor brand. I bought my eye glass coming from my own savings. Definitely, I've trusted them to take care of my eyes. This is the 2nd Eye glass I bought from them. The first one is at SM Bacoor, now this time, its in Mall of Asia. Their Optometrist is so patient with me. Eventhough, the girl Rep who assisted me, always left me behind. I know there are other staff who is ready to assists me in getting a perfect eye glass that is meant for me. 

Now your aware of the eye disorders that is inherited thru your DNA. So, start asking your mom if you have one. Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you learned a little from what I shared.


Lovelots, ❤❤❤ 
#itsallaboutnatalie #seraphimsnotes

Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!