Baler Trip 2017: Museo De Baler, amazing vintage art painting display!!!


Museo De Baler: (Baler Trip 2017)
Overloaded with Art Vintage Painting

Day 1: My First stop is Museo De Baler, a Museum filled with artistic paintings and artifacts about the History of Aurora Baler and their very own Mother of the Province Aurora Quezon, with its picture, art work and her participation in KKK. 

Fascade of Museo De Baler

I'm very excited to tour inside the Museum and see all those vintage art. I love painting and art so much that I can't get enough to take pictures every memorabilia inside this Museum. I appreciate all their effort and time to achieved a great masterpiece.  

Pres. Manuel L. Quezon Painting

As I started to take steps inside, I first saw a big Eagle in a Glass. Then, at the back, here we go, a big painting of our late President Manuel L. Quezon who is born in Aurora Baler.


This is one of my favorite corner inside the Museum.  It has a black and white artwork on the side and at the center, there's a nude person. I can't figure it out, if it's a man or a woman's face. All I know, in my opinion, it symbolizes freedom and willingness to accept changes. It shows courage of a man who can bravely face any obstacles in the future.  With its strong built stature, it foretells that a woman has a major role in the society that needs to be heard and respected.


Let's tour upstairs, it has high ceiling for air ventilation. It's a balcony type museum wherein you can see the Ground Floor from the second floor view. The place is so clean and spacious.

It can accommodate a lot of tourist and they can enjoy seeing vintage paintings way back MLQ Days. 


Painting are nailed on the walls and every corners are filled with art.


My Photo Gallery:

Paintings and Artifacts at the Ground Floor:






Paintings located at the 2nd Floor:

One of my favorite painting that shows the occupation and job of people of Aurora as a Fisherman & a lady fish vendor.  Also, a guy who loves to surf with the waves of Baler, Aurora.



 Abstract Painting

A Feministic Painting
that symbolizes womanhood
And its inner beauty & radiance.

 Painting of Aurora Quezon



 Paintings of different Birds in Aurora Baler

 Variety of Leaves

Aurora Falls

Thank you for joining my tour at Museum De Baler. Watch out for my blog about my surfing experience in Sabang Beach, Baler Aurora and my extreme adventure of trekking to Mother Falls. Also, stay tuned for more stories as I explore the oldest Balete Tree in Aurora, the Diguisit Falls, Ermita Hill and Bahay ni Aurora Quezon. 


You'll fall in-love with Baler. 
#BalerTrip2017
#TravelAdventure
#TravelBlogger
#LakwatseraSiNatalie


  Lovelots,❤ 
#itsallaboutnatalie 
#seraphimsnotes

Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!