My First "Bears of Joy" moments in SM Southmall!



"Share, care, hug like a bear"
-Amy Leigh Mercree

Anyone who doesn't love to hug bears?
 I believe none and I haven't met one.
Hugging this furly bears brings you happiness within. And,if you will share this other bear to a needy child who will be receiving it for the first time,for me, it will be called,
"BEARS OF JOY IN YOUR HEARTS"



"Bears of Joy", signifies a true meaning of sharing and love this holiday season.

Teach your children and yourself to be a child again. A child who has iniative to give without asking anything in return, who knows to express true affection and compassion to others. A pure love and joy that can be reflected through simple act of kindness and charity to your fellow human being.


For every purchase of a pair of
"Bears of Joy" to all SM Supermalls with the amount of 200 pesos only. You will share a joy and smile into the hearts of a child living in the orphanage.


You will have the chance to share one bear to a needy child and written with your name and a simple message to them. 
And the other pair, will be left as a reminder that you made one child
 happy on this christmas season by giving that cute bear as a gift. 
You will decide, if it will serve as a souvenir or you will share the other pair of Bears of Joy as your donation toy.

Share this cute bear to little ones🐻

Look, this is my first time to purchase a Bears of Joy at Santa's Woodland Workshop in SM Southmall. And, I believe, it wouldn't be the last. I'll start it this year, so next time. I'll visit a new place to buy and share joy to the little ones. 

I cannot describe how happy I am upon purchasing this Bears Of Joy. You should purchase one, so, you'll understand what I felt on that moment while writing my name on it.

But, first lets visit the Santa's Woodland Workshop in SM Southmall 
with Santa Claus: 



No amount of love and kindness can be measured so continue sharing your blessings who needed it most.

Let's share a 🐻Bears of Joy🐻 this 
Christmas Season🌲

Thank you for reading my Bears of Joy moments in Santa's Woodland Workshop.


Lovelots,❤😘❤
Natalie Regino Tugade
Author of Seraphimsnotes

#Seraphimsnotes @Seraphimblue44

Comments

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!