Blogger's Philippines Thanksgiving Party: A Gift of Gratitude


Each person, we met in our lives is significantly important. It was already planned by our creator. Each one of us, is capable of experiencing adversities, failure and even success. 

So, tell me, what are you grateful for?

Is it your booming career in blogging, a loving family and friends or simply, for having a simple life that brings you profound happiness. 

Just to share my insights how grateful I am with my new chapter of my life. 

Indeed, I was blessed with a beautiful and charming baby boy. At the age of forty, I was able to survived my high risk pregnancy period. I'm thankful to our Lord savior for guiding me and my baby all throughout those trimester.

Even, if I have late night sleep and my body is exhausted of taking care of my little one. I'm very grateful I found me love, my heart and my happiness. Thru, his smile and warmth hug, I've felt so much love as a mother. I am fulfilled because I have him in my life.

Now, each morning is different, it has more color and directions. It turns clarity into my life. A blessing that I need to treasure and I'm thankful for it.

To give you a headstart, this article is filled with gratitude and you will feel it in your heart. 

Ms. Leomy Sanchez, founder of
Blogger's Philippines 

It's my 3rd time, to attend Blogger's Philippines Thanksgiving, each year brings camaraderie that unites friendship. Thru, her hardwork of bringing happiness to each fellow bloggers, she see to it, that a time spent on the event is a memorable one, each games and picture taking tells a thousand words that brings joy in your heart. 


Yes, I'm grateful for every events in my life, coz every images brings memories 
that you live by. You create your own happiness even for a while. 
You came across with people who truly care that leaves a mark in your heart. 
Every precious moments, is a miracle to be celebrated and to be thankful for. That's why, I need to remind myself. I am blessed and I should be grateful for what I have even if my life is filled with struggles. 

To inspire each readers, 
Here's some of Gratitude Quotes that can encourage you to be more grateful in life:

Photo Gallery:

Be grateful for what you already have 
while you pursue your goals. 
If you aren’t grateful for what you 
already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.
-Roy T. Bennette


You pray in your distress and in your need; would that you might pray also in the fullness of your joy and in your days of abundance. - Khalil Gibran 


Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.” ~ Rumi


Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.” – Eileen Caddy


As we express our gratitude, we must
never forget that the highest appreciation
Is not to utter words, but to live by them. 
-John F. Kennedy 


It is through gratitude for the 
present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up. - Eckhart Toolle


When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears-Anthony Robbins


Gratitude can transform 
common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings. - 
William Arthur Ward


Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. Oprah Winfrey


Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.- Denis Waitley


Think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love then make that day count! 
- Steve Maraboli 


Thank you to all the sponsors for all the gifts and giveaways. More abundant blessings to your prestigious companies.

Thank you for the invites my dear friend, Leomy. More Thanksgiving parties and good health to you and to all the members of Blogger's Philippines. 

Lovelots, Seraphim Lavender

“Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness. It’s the spark that lights a fire of joy in your soul.” – Amy Collette

#BloggersPhilippinesThanksgiving2019
#BloggersPhilippines
#BPT2019
#Greenbulb
#McDonaldsPh
#FuentesManila
#FullCircle
#Ogilvy
#RedHavas
#Coms360
#Eggshell
#Dominguez
#PerfumeDessert
#SATMediaServices
#FlyAceCorporation
#Vibelle
#CenturyParkMNL
#NorthPineLand
#TheContemporaryHotel
#BubbleManPh
#SUNExchange
#Comerchee

Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!