JOE & THE ANCHOR: RELEASES POWERFUL SINGLE, A HEART BREAKING BALLAD SONG ENTITLED ‘LEAVING YOU NOW’.




Indie-pop band Joe & The Anchor release new piano ballad ‘Leaving You Now’ - an emotional break-up song about experiencing first love, to grow apart and realizing there is nothing left in the relationship worth fighting for. The singer Joakim's powerful yet emotional voice goes straight to the heart.

“Leaving You Now has been with us for a long time. We’ve all been in that situation, when the first real love of your life turns into your first heartbreak. We tried to really capture that feeling when we wrote this song” - JATA about the song.

The single is the second one from their upcoming album ‘Coming of Age’ which explores the feelings of growing up, the fragility of life, love, and taking things for granted. Following a difficult few month when the band members had to experience the harsh reality of loss, Joe & The Anchor decided to process the events through music. During a hectic and focused period of time, the band wrote and recorded what would later develop into a full-length album, which will be released during the spring of 2022.




LISTEN TO:



VISIT THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:

INSTAGRAM:


FACEBOOK:


YOUTUBE:

LYRICS
:
V1:

Why Am I, Still Caving In

Why Can’t I, Get Rid Of It,

Our Long Nights I’m Thinking About You,

Maybe If, I Didn’t Know,

Just How Much It Hurts To Go,

I Could Have Put This Behind Me



Chorus:

Cause Baby I Don’t Know What To Say,

Cause I Know I’m Losing Any Way,

But I’m Just So Tired Of, This Enemy Inside,

So Darling, I’m Leaving You Now



V2:

Why Am I, Back Here Again

Why Can’t I, Just Let Her In,

My Long Nights Without You Beside Me, Oh No

Why Can’t I, Make Up My Mind,

Always Leaving You Behind,

Still I Keep Thinking About You



Chorus:

Cause Baby I Don’t Know What To Say,

Cause I Know I’m Losing Any Way,

But I’m Just So Tired Of, This Enemy Inside,

So Darling, I’m Leaving You Now



Cause Baby I Don’t Know What To Say,

Cause I Know I’ll Lose You Any Way,

But I’m Just So Tired Of, This Enemy Inside,

So Darling, I’m Leaving You Now


Darling, I’m Leaving You Now


Darling,

I’m Leaving

You Now

Leaving you Now Seraphims Song Review:

Every relationship can turn into a happy or a fairy tale ending. But, some failed to experience those and end up heart broken. And the pain lingers as you slowly accept that the person you love is drifting away from you. And, the song of Joe and The Anchor entitled "Leaving you Now" makes you realized that you have a wrong relationship that you need to stop or leave behind so you can grow and be happy again. That someone you truly loves had hurt you and the pain continues to dwell and you need to save yourself by simply, letting her go. 

Every lyrics of the song, let's you feel how lonely and hurt you are. And, you became speechless, and you need to save yourself from drowning of too much sorrow of loving the person who doesn't love you back the way you wanted to. Terrific rendition of ballad song. I love it. 


Thank you for reading this article from Joakim's of their debut single "Leaving You Now". 




Lovelots, Seraphim
A.K.A: Natalie R. Tugade
Author of Seraphimsnotes
Health & Lifestyle Blogger
Mommy Influencer
Health & Wellness Advocate




Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!