Handcrafted Lamps for Christmas!!!



Let light shines on Christmas Day. Whenever, I see christmas lights flickering around the houses, streets and malls. 
I feel so alive and happy. I felt a glow in my heart.
 There's an enormous feeling that love is in the air. 

As I walked by around the mall at Festival Mall, I noticed
A glowing sight. From a distance, it make me stopped and take
Some photos of this beautiful handcrafted lamps.
It was so distinguished and has a unique designs.
A lovely decoration this Christmastime.

This year has given me a lot of graces and I'm so blessed
And thankful for everything. Yes, indeed, i might be so
busy in life but the light coming from all the flickering lights
Makes me realized the true meaning of life which is giving and
Valuing the people that I loved. Meeting new bloggerfriends and 
Team mates to be cherished and loved. 

Here are some fabulous designs and photos of Handcrafted 
Lamps made by polycarbonate materials to feel 
You inspired this Christmastime.









Have a wonderful christmas everyone!!!!

Thank you for reading this Christmas  blog.

Let the gift of sharing, joy and love reigns in your heart.

Love lots, +Seraphim Lavander 

Kindly, follow or like my page:

www.facebook.com/seraphimsnotes

IG / Twitter: @seraphimblue44




Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!