Successful Launching of Blogger Babes Asia in Manila


Blogger Babes Asia Launching in the PHILIPPINES!!
Last October 3,2015


So, excited for my 1st Blogger babes Asia meet up 
With the collaboration of clozette and blogger babes Asia.
Finally, I met the founder Ms. Heidi, down to earth, approachable and very friendly lady. She easily shares
her experience and struggles being one of the
Influential blogger in fashion and beauty. 





WITH COLLABORATION WITH CLOZETTE!!!

The fabulous CEO & Co-founder of US Based Bloggerbabes 
Ms. HEIDI NAZARUDIN.


Ms. Vernie & Ver Ecenciso (Fashion/Beauty Blogger)

Dana Decena

Lessons I've learned from the biggest Fashion Blogger
On Social Media...
For Pre-Event, always bring Business Cards
to share or market your blog.
Look your best but be yourself quoted 
by Dana & Cristina Decena. Simply, be YOU!!
Love thy readers and don't be snobbish!
You need to be consistent.
Know your target audience and market.
Identify your niche or platforms.
While, in terms of reviewing beauty products
just be honest and direct if its benificial or not.


More Photos for BloggerBabesAsia Launching!!!
Bloggerbabes registration...

Love all the Graffiti designs on the wall!!!



Cool & Eccentrics Designs of the Ceilings...









Overall, my experience is great, meeting some beauty
And fashion blogger open my awareness in
 what type of niche I would love to blog.
I'm a kind of person who appreciates beauty,
Loves fashion, make-up and skin health.
I love writing events, PR and my personal thoughts.
I do love writing some beauty reviews.
But, for the mean time. I'll focus what i love 
best which is to share my thoughts.
I'll let the fashion & beauty blogger do their thing
While, I'm loving attending events and 
write PR for products or charity events!!!

Blogger Friends Reylen and Joy!!!




FREEBIES OF BLOGGERBABESASIA!!!

I won Khiel's Lotion!!!

BLOGGER BABES ASIA SPONSORS!!!



Many more!!!

Thank you for reading my blog...

Lovelots, Seraphimblue44

Follow me at my FB page: www.facebook.com/seraphimsnotes

IG & Twitter: @seraphimblue44





Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!