Craving for Porky Pig at Lechon Haus in SM Bacoor.


Is there any Filipino's in the land? Who doesn't love to eat lechon, a traditional dish that Pinoy families enjoys during special occassions like fiesta, weddings and christmas etc. 

Maybe some, who monitored their eating habits and people who has cardiovascular disesases. But, aside from them, we cannot help to take a bite of this boneless lechon belly–tender meat, crispy skin.


That is why, when my friend invited me here at Lechon Haus, I said yes instantly. Indeed, my blood lines comprises hypertension, DM and CVD. So, I decided to eat lechon or fatty foods in moderation to prevent acquiring those illnesses. But, discovering this new lechon food venue is exception to the rule.


Let's tour around the Lechon Haus, 
it has a wide place for customers to sit and dine with the whole family. It has paintings of various families who loves sharing this crunchy lechon.

It also have a cute logo of a pig infront with its tongue showing it that signifies how delicious this lechon is. 


Menu List and its Prices

Affordable Meals for whole family and barkada blow-out.


Original Lechon Belly with rice for 112 pesos

I love the taste of it, its crunchy, delicious and not too salty or oily. 


Sizzling Pork Sisig for only 99 pesos

Sisig has been my weakness. Every food site or park that I've been, I would never forget to order one. But, as I told you, I seldom eat fatty foods. However, sisig completes my meal. 


Are you the type wherein deserts are the last part of your course? If you ask me, I'm not one of those. I love taking my deserts in between meals. Like this halo-halo, I savor each taste of its icy and sweet taste of milk and beans. You should try their best sweet tasting halo-halo. I assure you, you will love it.


Halo-Halo for 69 pesos only



For more info. Follow their Social Media accounts in IG,FB & Twitter:@lechonhaus


Thank you for reading this blog article about Lechon Haus, another food discovery in Cavite. . .Exciting Food cravings of Pinoy's favorite lechon delicacy.


Lovelots,❤😘❤
Natalie Regino Tugade
Author of Seraphimsnotes

#Seraphimsnotes @Seraphimblue44

Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!