SKIN1004Philippines: Madagascar Centella Tone Brightening Cleansing Gel Foam Product Review


I love my new Madagascar Centella Tone Brightening Cleansing Gel Foam by SKIN1004 Philippines

I've been using this for almost 4 weeks and I can see the good effects on my face. It hydrates within, 
also, my blemishes and dark spots cause by acne slowly disappears and now, it had brightens my face.
.
What I loved most on this Gel foam, upon applying a tiny pea on my hand, it easily formed a foam that cleanses the impurities of my pores and dead skin, leaving a smooth and soft feeling. During, 1 week of usage, my face glows. Slowly, I'll achieved a glass skin and I'm very excited to see the results.


Yes, every Filipina dreamt to have a Korean smooth, soft and white skin, no worries, let SKIN1004 PHILLIPINES help you to achieve that glowing and white skin your wishing for. The product is legit or genuine, just a few drops of the foam, you can easily feel the effects into your skin. Do your patch test in your hand, near your radial side of your thumb below, get one pea and rub it. Instantly, you'll feel how soft your skin is, it whitens a little comparing other areas applied with. So, hurry, I've discovered a Korean beauty regimen that works for me, and it might work, also for you. 
 

This Centella Tone Brightening Cleansing Gel Foam:
A foaming cleanser with a quenching gel formula that prevents tightness of the skin.
It has Madewhite, brightening ingredients from Madagascar Centella Asiatica.
Its blemish and acne spot care, suitable for sensitive skin type.
No artificial fragrance / no artificial colorant


Ladies who wants to achieve blemish/acne free skin with a brightening glow in your face.


Purchase SKIN1004 products from their official Shopee and Lazada stores



Thank you for reading my first korean 
product review collab by Skin1004 Philippines.


Kindly, follow my Social Media Accounts and message me up for collaboration:

FB Page:

Google+: +Seraphim Lavander

Instagram:


Lovelots, Seraphim💜💜💜

Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!