Hurry Netizens, Enterpreneurs & Business-minded People!!!
10 StartUp Innovators will have a chance to "Pitch In" at Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015 is happening on November 25, 2015at SMX Convention Center, Taguig from 8AM to 6PM with more than 20 speakers and expecting 300 attendees plus 30 exhibitors to showcase
their products and services.
The main objective of the event is to empower the start up innovators and traditional organizations to adapt E-Commerce & to learn from the following sessions and discussions about; EPrivacy, logistics, EPayments,Market Analysis, Digital Marketing, CRM, Strategy, E- Commerce and Going
The organizers will present also 10 Start Up Innovators who submitted their profiles to share to the attendees their products and services and possibly to meet their prospective partners if looking.
We are giving each Start Up Companies 5 minutes to present their innovation,
company profiles, products and services for everyone to see.
#AECoE is not just about learning, empowerment and inspiration but a potential future collaboration that’s why we allot time for networking. Speakers confirmed are as follows plus 5 more awaiting for their confirmation;
• Lars Jeppesen- CEO, Tech One Global
• Jacqueline Van Den Ende- Managing Director, Lamudi
• Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
• Janette Toral- Founder, Digital Club Filipino
• Subir Lohani- Managing Director, Carmudi
• Chinkee Tan- Book Author and Radio Host
• Robert Yupangco- CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Frederic Levy- Founder & CEO, CashCashPinoy
• Camille Montejo- CEO, Tree Top Adventure Inc.
• Bjorn Pardo- CEO, Xend Business Solutions
• Quentin Boucher- Managing Director, Ensogo
• Amor Maclang- Director for Communications
Speakers are leaders from different industries and engaged in momentous pursuits of significance to the ASEAN region. Attendees are senior business people, high-ranking government officials and media journalists.
Registration Fee per delegate: Php 3,000.00
3 Registration Steps:
1) Deposit the Registration Fee to TAG Media and Public Relations with
BPI Checking Account # 1680 0010 29
2) Scan the deposit slip
3) Send the scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
For interested parties for "Pitch In" Session.
Submission Deadline is on or before September 30, 2015.
The chosen companies will be included in the program/agenda.
(Inclusion: Snacks, Elegant Buffet Lunch, Conference and Expo.)
For more Inquiries, Kindly, visit: www.asiaecommerce.ph
For partnership/sponsorship, Please contact the organizer at 09166299381
Follow me @seraphimblue44 in Twitter & Instagram!!
Tnx! More Power #AECoE