Exploring Venice Grand Canal in Philippine Version!




Visiting this romantic place after I was invited at S.H.Figuarts Open door Photo Shoot of avid Toy Collector last January 31,2016 at BGC, Taguig!!!!

It's been our plan to go here, since, it was open to the public.
Luckily, wish come true. I love Italy so much, aside that my name was originated in that country wherein my mom still there when I'm in her womb. One of my dream destination is Italy and France. I've enjoyed seeing pictures and movies of Venice.
How romantic seeing 2 couples riding in Gondola. 
If your a sweet and sentimental person like me.
Probably, you need to visit this place. 

The Fascade Photos:













Also, this place is a Food Haven. You can choose a variety of Restaurant. Ideal place for putting up a Date. While, strolling or riding the Gondola.





I thought the birds are included in the designs. Then, I figure out they're real...

Inside Photos of Venice Grand Canal:

































Some photos with my loved-one, Aa:





What an amazing place!!! PHILIPPINE VERSION like in Macau or Venice...
So, for romantic people and explorers, visit this fabulous 
Venice Grand Canal Mall at Mckinley Hill.
Feel the presence of LOVE in the Air.
Cherished and be with the one you love.

Thank you for reading my blog as I explore Venice Grand Canal at Mckinley Hill!!!

Lovelots, #seraphimsnotes

Kindly, follow my FB Page: www.Facebook.com/seraphimsnotes

Google+: +Seraphim Lavander 

IG & Twitter: @seraphimblue44





Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!