Green Lab Juice: A detox drink beverage that helps in cleansing your body to obtain optimal health.


Today with more toxins in the environment and our nation is facing enormous deaths caused by Covid-19 virus. Having an optimal health is a must for everyone. 

And, as a medical practitioner, working in an hospital setting and a first time mom, I see to it that I'll take care of myself by eating the right kind of food like vegetables, fruits and fish. Aside from it, I have iron supplements to keep me energetic during 40 hrs a week duty.  Yes, I need to guard myself from any illnesses especially this pandemic so I can nurture my little one and if I'm healthy my family will be healthy as well; free from any sicknesses. 

I love to read books and articles about cleansing and removing toxins or impurities in your body, it is called "detoxification". 
And, there are many ways to cleanse your body, you should read it well and choose the right kind of beverages or food that can help to rehydrate and neutralize your system. 


That is why, I'm glad that I bumped into Green Lab Juice, upon my researched about the brand it can really helps me to get rid of unnecessarily substances like having a fatty liver that make me feel bloated, tired and restless.
And, upon drinking it, slowly my body feels hydrated and I'm confident that I'm boosting up my immunity. 
And I know, that drinking fluids are essential for making our organs healthy. 
So, I highly recommend Green Lab Juice if your into cleansing and removing all your impurities in your body to have a healthier you this 2021.


For brief background, Green Lab Juice Station (formerly Juice of the Day) started in April 2020 while the owner was preparing healthy breakfast for his parents and siblings. He never thought that a simple experiment of fruit and vegetable juice combination posted online would be an avenue to sharing an advocacy of wellness and disease prevention.
That was the simple beginnings of the
 Green Lab Juice Station. 

And for me, Green Lab Juice is the best beverage to cleanse impurities of your blood that causes toxins to pile up. Believe me this drink is good for your body. 


GreenLab's offers different flavors:

Pure Celery Juice
Green-in-1
Beetroot Classic
Prime Detox
Glow
Orange Sunshine
C-Booster
Energy
Sweet Potato
Beetroot Trio

Greenlab Juice Station sells cold-pressed vegetables and fruit juices to supplement diet, boost immunity and cleanse or detox your whole body system. All ingredients are pure & raw, fresh and all natural. 


It is available in individual bottles and 1-day, 2-day, and 3-day set packages.


Visit their social media accounts for your orders :
IG: @GREENLABJUICEPH
FB:https://www.facebook.com/GreenLabJuicePH/


“To ensure good health:
eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” -William Londen


Thank you for reading my health article blog about detoxification and cleansing by drinking Green Lab Juice. 

        Love, Seraphim

#Seraphimsnotes 
#GreenlabJuiceStation #GreenlabJuiceph #juiceph #healthph #lifestyleph #mandaluyong #whattoeatph #discovermnl #drinksph

Greenlab Juice Ph is one of the sponsors of #AvpBloggersparty #AvpBloggersparty2021




Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!