5 Best Things I've Learned during Quarantine Days.


Just because you need to stay indoors due to strict quarantine doesn't mean your fixed on your everyday routine. Since, the corona virus makes the world at a stand still mode that makes everybody anxious and bored. Where, a lot of extreme measures are implemented for Filipinos to be safe and free from Covid. And, "Stay at home, To save lives" has been our slogan to remind everyone to be vigilant and follow health protocols. There are many ways and productive things you can do at home. You just need to look outside the box and not to dwell on the pandemic crisis happening in the world.

Do you want to know my 5 best things that I've learned during quarantine? 

First, I've learned to be more grateful for each morning. I start the day with a thankful heart and a prayer to protect me and my family from any illnesses. As a health worker and a front-liner of our hospital, its really a big risk, there's a higher percentage of being infected of  the virus. And, I need a lot of protection from up above and courage to face daily challenges. So, once in a while, I've read a book to inspired and lessen my stress and anxiety.  And, one of the book that I read during this pandemic is entitled "JUST FOR TODAY, Guidelines for Living by my favorite author Harold J. Sala. 

The Second one is I've realized the value of spending quality time with my loved ones. During the lock down, I was able to play and make a good laugh with my little one and my dad because the management decreases hours of work to avoid each employees being positive.  It's like finding your own happy place, and I found it in my child with warmth hugs and kisses everyday. Life is too short, so, find your real happiness.  At the end of the day, your family is all you have.

Third, I've picked up new vegetable recipes to cook during weekends. And, the most insane part is I was able to use the bitter goard aka: ampalaya as one of the ingredients in Pinakbet that I seldom do. But, with a special request of my father, I added it up because it lowers his blood glucose level to avoid complications of his diabetes. Having a vegetable dish regularly can boosts your immune system. It detoxifies your colon that regulates your bowel movement. Cholesterol and fatty free, rich in anti-oxidant to attained optimal health. So, it's time to expand your repertoire of meals with vegies.



The Fourth best things that I came to know is to practice "SELF-CARE".  Having a good sleep improves my memory, it increases my work productivity and at the same time, it strengthens my heart. Self-care also includes my face, skin, and body. A nice In-Home Spa that I created that makes me more relax, by soaking my feet in warm water with salt, removing all hard calluses, and applying up some lotion then a good massage with peppermint oil. At night, I use a facial mask before I sleep, I called it "Me time".  As I close my eyes accompanied with my favorite music in spotify, it relaxes my mind, spirit and body.  Self-care is loving yourself so you can breathe nicely in this chaotic world.


Lastly, the Fifth lesson that I've learned during quarantine is to "Declutter" old piled of medical books and clothes that I seldom used. I've arranged all the unnecessary storage boxes and glass wares at the kitchen area. It's like clearing your mind and having an inner peace within. Everything should be organized and tidy. It's like having an investment or owning affordable house and lot developer like Lumina Homes, you need to focus and remove all obstacles that blurred your visions in life.  

We are living in digital world, where everything is just one click using our phones or laptop. Technology is fast arising that with emphasis on safety and efficiency, Lumina Homes now proudly offers an online reservation system, an online appointment portal, an online payment portal, 360-degree house model virtual tours, an interactive site development map, a Lumina e-Services app for mobile and desktop devices, and many other features that will tap every Filipino here and abroad.

To sum it up, every Juan should have a high-quality Prima, but affordable condominium to provide future residents with convenient access to essential establishments such as lifestyle and business centers, hospitals, schools, and other educational facilities—all while advocating for the significant societal impact of vertical housing in urban planning.


Now, I appreciate each moments that I've spent with my family especially my son and I diligently performed my work devotedly especially I've posted in admitting section in front of the emergency room; where I see deaths and children getting sick everyday. And, its heart-breaking. That's why I've valued more the gift of life given by our creator. So, just a reminder: Value and protect your loved-ones during this pandemic and follow all health protocols. And, remember, a good home, where a family can live creates a beautiful aura that reflects love, peace and safe environment. A happy place for every Juan. 


Lovelots, Seraphim
A.K.A: Natalie R. Tugade
Author of Seraphimsnotes
Health & Lifestyle Blogger
Mommy Influencer
Health & Wellness Advocate

Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!