Renting vs Owning a House: Which is Smarter Idea?


We know, that family is the basic unit of our society. And, in Filipino culture, we value our roots. Families are well bonded with love and responsibilities for one another. Our blood ties make each member braver to cope up with lots of challenges in life.

We are capable to do things, in achieving our goals to make the best version of ourselves. So, we can create a better future to support our family's dream. And, it all starts, in our very home, our abode where love and values are cultivated, and pass it over to generations.

Let's think, What is the most conventional or practical  thing to do for your family? Own a house or rent. Let me share a simple story of  how do we owned a house in Cavite. And, why do I rent a small room in Cubao. I'll tell you the advantages and disadvantages of having  your own home versus renting a place from my perspective. Choosing a rent or buying a home entails a big decision that affects your financial status. You need to be ready, to stretch your finances. 

When I'm a little kid, my parents decided to look for a house in Cavite. Before my dad works in Saudi  and my mom took a brave decision to buy a house with no equity and down payment and it will be paid installment thru Pag-ibig and for almost 37 years we stayed there and up to the present. And our home is already paid, years way back with my dad's perseverance and sacrifice of being away from us during those years working as an OFW. Having our own house brings a sense of stability and pride ownership. And, it feels that we belong in a community. While, in my memory lane, I remembered that my mother is the one whose doing all the repairs and maintenance. She has many ideas for home renovations and extensions that make our house lovelier to look up and more people are engaged to visit our abode. One disadvantages of owning a house, is that you pay your taxes yearly. But, like Lumina silay, it has different places to choose from so you can start your family right away. It is flexible to move from one location to another. So, be wise in choosing the right environment where your children grow up to be good abiding citizen. 

Why did I rented an apartment in Cubao, aside it's just one ride on my working place and its accessible on different shopping centers, church and restaurants that gives me time to explore Metro Manila. Also, the rent fee is affordable because I stayed alone but sadly, every year my landlord increases it and she charged me on water and electric bills. But, the repair and maintenance is managed by my landlord. One advantages of renting, is that you can invest your remaining money. So, if your planning to have a decent and affordable home, here's step by step of owning a Lumina Homes. Being single gives me financial freedom and renting is a good choice. But, last year, he gave me a wonderful blessing, my son. Even if we had an own place to live with my dad, my goals changed and I want to own a house for my family, my heart's desire, my dream and fulfillment.



Every Filipino family are entitled to have a decent home where security and privacy is a big privilege. It's a satisfaction of having a silent and peaceful sleep, together with your whole family with an online reservation system,  an online payment portal, with a Lumina e-Services app for mobile and desktop devices, it easily tap every Filipino wishes here and abroad to have their own home in the Philippines. 

Deciding whether or not to buy a house won't be an easy choice. That's why it is smarter to weight the pro's and con's of buying or renting your own place. Any places in PH archipelago, Visayas or Mindanao as long as you are one with your family's goal to have a lovely home, you will achieved it. 


Lovelots, Seraphim
A.K.A: Natalie R. Tugade
Author of Seraphimsnotes
Health & Lifestyle Blogger
Mommy Influencer
Health & Wellness Advocate

Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!