Anawangin Excapades : Nature's Beauty Upclose


One of my dream destination is the Anawangin Cove. Maybe,it's because I can never forget the Movie where Bea Alonzo and Sam Milby shoot at this wondrous place. Where, they fell in love with the place & being brave in capturing their real emotions. While,surrounding this majestic place. Also,upon watching that movie. I felt the serenity and spirit of nature came alive. The calmness of the lake and toughness of the trees around them. From that moment on, I've told myself it will be one of my wishlist travel destination.

So, someday,deep in my soul. I know,i'll step on Anawangin sand. Longing for it to happen and the universe coincide and make it happen.

I love aquagreen beaches, blue skies, high trees & landscape mountains backgrounds..As I grew up, every vacation. We went home in my Dad's hometown in Ilocos where lots of beachsands & mountainside are everywhere. Imagine,20 steps I'm already in the shore. That's why I love the nature & ocean so much!!


Anawangin Cove is an ocean entity that has a unique & explicit beauty that captures beach /mountain lovers & adventurous campers.













The CAMP SITE: You can set-up a
Tent at the Back of the Cove or 
 At the front of the shore!






Tent Rental for a Night: 150 /
 2persons occupied
Woods Price: 150pesos





Here are some photos for our
Island hopping:




Taking time to appreciate the
Immeasurable beauty of God's creations.




How to get to Anawangin Cove, Zambales.
1) Ride a Victory Liner Bus from Manila bound to Iba Zambales,drop point San Antonio Public Market.
2) Ride a Trycycle to Pundaquit
 (30pesos/ pax) 
3) Rent a boat to Anawangin Cove or either,if your in a group of 12 (2, 500 pesos)
Included: Island hopping in Nagsasa Island & Capones Island

Many operators offer tour packages,just choose the right barkada package.
But,to save money. I've advised bring your
Own tent and food.

The cove already has a built-in bathroom,you don't need to worry. There's also a clean tap water. But,don't forget to carry your own flashlight. It's quite dim but, million of stars will be your chandelier in the night. 

To maintain the beauty of Anawangin Cove.
Be responsible,carry your own blackbag.
Remember,cleanliness is next to Godliness. 

The famous Capones Island: breathtaking view in the shoreline &
the Mountain landscape & Rocks formation at the background. Amazing creations only be seen in Zambales, Philippines..













More pictures to captured for my memory bank:
Team Building with my #La Familia Quiambao
Team Kervin at Genpact (Paypal Account)
Last, Nov. 17-18, 2015
Memorable & fun-filled experienced.
Thank you for the warmth welcome, support,
Knowldege and camaraderie.
Love you guys...
































My cutee,generous,good-looking & 
kind-hearted TL Kervin Quiambao....




More Cool pictures:






My fave picture: Seriously!!!!


Thanks for reading my Anawangin Escapades!!
Hope, you feel my love for nature & bonding with my 
Collegues & Friends... 

Lovelots, #seraphimsnotes

Kindly, follow my FB Page: www.Facebook.com/seraphimsnotes

Google+: +Seraphim Lavander 

IG & Twitter: @seraphimblue44




#ILoveAnawangin #Seraphimsnotestravelblog




Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!