My 1st YummyEats Baon Blow-Out 2016 At Glorieta



What comes in your mind, when you heard the word "baon"? Definitely, it's recess time, back to school or special snack. However, baon signifies  hardship & sacrifice of my mom to prepare baon for us.  I remembered her, waking up so early, just to cook breakfast and that special baon with affection and care. I can sense her love and sacrifice as a mother to bring good food in the table.

So, I decided to experienced the Yummy Eats Baon Blow-Out 2016 this June 4, 2016 at Glorietta Activity Center. To gain more knowledge to prepare snacks for my niece and to explore new interesting YummyEats delights.

Here are some Delightful YummyEats Baon 2016 Food Concessionaries:


Love this delightful Takopop Takoyaki! So, tasteful!
Follow IG: @takopop.mnl


If you want new dressings in your salad, try this
Salata...New blend of taste for your veggie salad.
Follow IG: @salataph


I've tried this bread from Retro DCG-FM.
taste so good..
Follow IG: @retro1059dcgfm

Try this new bento style for your kids.
Art is fun.
Follow IG: @yaya.lola



A mouth watering beef for burger fanatics!
Follow IG: @pound4poundgrilledburgers


My fave booth and deserts at YummyEats
Follow IG: @thesillygoosegourmet


What a crunchy cookies at Four Eyed Delights
Follow IG: @four.eyed.delights


People who loves organics, try this Organic Champorado.
Follow IG: nativegourmet


Try this new spreads of nuts and butter
From Made by Max PH
Follow @madebymaxph


For Indian Menu delights, a spicy and rich herbs. 
Dine at Naan Modern Indian Bar
Follow IG: @naan.mnl


I feel in love with the taste of the Eiffel macaroons
By Indulge Patisserie
Follow IG: @indulgepatisserieph


I can eat pasta all day...So, when, I encounter
Super Tuyo Pasta, I wouldn't missed this one.
Follow IG: @SuperTuyo

New Modern Dish Washing to capture your home.
Only at Cusina
Follow IG: cusinahome


Daiso Japan with their lovely promodizer,
Japanese Girl with kimono



One of the sponsors of YummyEats,
the Unipak

The Event was filled with Mommy's, Kids & some barkada bonding who wants to try new delightful snacks.



Cooking Demo to prepare Bento for your kids. Simple, delicious and healthy food.




Look at my plastic black plate, I did tried to taste it all, but, they're too many to handle, hahah! So, take a glance of my plate, food tasting starts now!!!!


Everything is green!!!!


                     It's all about nuts, cakes & veggie snacks.



Tuyo Pasta, cakes, cookies & many more...


More delighful food snacks from  new concessionaries!

It's easy to make this snack, 
roll the bread after you spread 
   The cheese and the bacon.....
slice it! Then, put a toothpick.


Here's one of my favorite strawberry icecream
From Daiso Japan, Arigatu Gasaimas!!!



Thank you for reading my Yummy Eats Baon Blowout Blog!

For Mommies out there, try to purchase new spreads or any delightful food for your little one's....
Make some new snacks for them to be excited 
every recess time!!!


                                 Lovelots, #Seraphimsnotes



Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!