SALON BLOG REVIEW 101: Status Hair Salon, Amazing Hair Color Experience!!!



My Second Salon Blog Review101
Are you looking for a Salon that truly cares? A salon at the South of Metro! Visit Status Hair Salon in City Mall Anabu, Imus.  A Salon that gives an amazing  Hair Dye Experience!
A Hair Status that brings elegance and a fierce look in your crown jewel, your gorgeous Hair!!! 


Eversince, I've tried a lot of colors in my hair! I'ved already used burgundy, chestnut brown, red brown or red wine!! I'm fond of hair color because at an early age, my white hair is already showing, it's within our genes. I've experimented and tried hair rebond and keratin treatment. Yes, to make hair beautiful and shiny. You really need to go out on your shell. Definitely, stay longer in the Salon, not only to pamper yourself. But, to make yourself more beautiful that can boosts up your inner confidence and self-esteem. 

So, when, I found out in facebook that Ms. Aisa is looking for Bloggers to sign-up and experience the newly open Hair Status Salon in Cavite, a new hair heaven at the South. I've registered and luckily, I've choosen to be part of Bloggers Hair Dye & Keratin Treatment Experience  at Hair Status Salon Cavite!!!

The Venue is two ride away from my home in Molino! There are 2 ways to get there, ride a Jeep with Sign-board, DBB-C or ride an Aircon Bus with Nasugbu or Tagaytay if you want to commute with cold surroundings especially, if your coming from Manila, Alabang or Las Pinas!! The route is via Aguinaldo Highway, just tell the Driver or Conductor to drop you at City Mall Anabu

BEFORE

My 1st Salon Blog Review is a prestigious establishment in Alabang. It's my first time to have highlights for my hair and it was so fabulous then!! Eventhough, its already faded, it has few strands that still highlighted. Indeed, I need a total Hair Color Make-Over!!! Wishes do come true!

During the application, Sir Jin applied it smoothly and professionally. He is a kind of stylist who attentively listens on what the customers really wants!!! He suggested delightful ideas. His skills in Hair Dye Application is simply 100 thumbs up.

While, applying the Hair Color!!!

Why did I choose Red? Simply, because it signifies being fierce, strong-willed person, promotes determination and confidence!!! It brings luck and power!!! 


Hair Color Selection

Love my total Hair Color Experience!!!

AFTER

I'm so much happy with the results of my hair dye!  
If Red symbolizes being fierce, tough and a risk taker, thats what I am after finishing this beauty salon excapades,  a total hair color transformation!!!

About the Staff: 
They  are all friendly and caring! One of the staff asked me,  if I already want to eat some snacks that they prepare for all the bloggers,  while, i'm waiting for the dye to blend in my hair. She offered, so, I said, yes!! Simply, They know how to take care of their clients. Good service quality! They are so accomodating. I can sense that it's a fun working environment. All the stylist are smiling, their helping one another. They have a good team work. All of them learned their skills magnificiently!

So, lets tour around the place!!!

Inside Status Hair Salon at City Mall, Anabu 
Imus, Cavite:

Love the Violet Color of the Seat Cover!
Nail Pedicure & Manicure Area


Shampoo Section
The area is
Too narrow but, 
the staff knows how to massage your scalp!

Nail Polish Color Selection


For Hair Color 

I love it's simplicity & cleanliness of the salon.


Other Photos taken:
Bloggers pampering day at Hair Status Salon

Hair Stylist are so busy fixing & dyeing our hair

Bloggers patiently waiting for Hair Color Application
And Keratin Treatment


For BeautyJunkie and Hair-colored buff, if you want to have a grade 10 perfect  score for your hair dye application,
HAIR STATUS SALON is the right place for you!!!!

Changing your Hair Color is just one click away!!!
Experience New Hair Status and make an outstanding
Hair Color, Have your own Hair Label only at
HAIR STATUS SALON CAVITE!!!

Let there be Peace!!
#Hair Like Mo!!
#SeniorStylistRonmer

The Fire Lady #BloggerRej

Love her Curls #BloggerChi

Another, happy mommy blogger
 #BloggerReylen 

Ate Reylen's Daughter, Isabel
Another, Hair Status Salon Beauty

#LovemyRedHair
#BloggerNatalie


My fellow blogger friends, ate Reylen 
and Lally

Groufie with Hair Status Salon Staff and the 
Beautiful Bloggers Squad:
#BeautyGoal Accomplished

#BloggersSquad 
#PrettyBloggerswithNewHairExperience

Indeed, We
are so thankful for Hair Status Salon for our
Total Hair Color Make-over!!!

#BloggerGoalsHairColorAchieved

Cavite Bloggers : Natalie, Cheryl, Chi and Lally
Together with the owner of Status Hair Salon,
Ms. Erica Tan & Jizlyn Co


HAIR STATUS SALON STAFF
TWO WORDS:
Caring & Humble!

Hair Status Salon Senior Stylist and Branch Head,
Funny and bubbly individuals!!!

Visit their salon to avail 50% discount


Thank you for reading my Salon Blog Review 101:

Hair Color Experience at Status Hair Salon Cavite

Also, thank you for Ms. Aissa Ipac,PR ,

Owner, Ms. Erica Tan & Jizlyn Co , to all the

Senior Stylist named Sir Jin and to all the staff of Status Hair Salon for accomodating all the bloggers.

 

 Lovelots, #seraphimsnotes

Kindly, follow my FB Page: www.Facebook.com/seraphimsnotes

Google+: +Seraphim Lavander

IG & Twitter: @seraphimblue44


Comments

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!