ALL-4-ONE & DIANA KING CONCERT AT RESORT'S WORLD MANILA!!!!


Back to Back Concert featuring
ALL-4-ONE & the alluring DIANA KING!!!

Remembering those times, when were so crazy singing the song,
"I Swear" from their hit cover single & self-titled debut album in 1994 .
Those timeless music that I fell in love with such as:

“I Can Love You Like That”
“So Much In Love”
 “ I Turn To You”
“These Arms” 
"I will be right here"
 "Someday" & “Beautiful As You”

This American Grammy Award Winning Male group , ALL-4-One who captures my heart, their names are:

Jamie Jones, Delious Kennedy, Alfred Nevarez and Tony Borowiak.

As I watched and listened, each greatest hits of Love songs from ALL-4-One in Youtube,

 I can't stop reminiscing  how sweet and genuine their songs are. I even sung it while watching. I can't believe, I remember it all. The ecstacy of feeling in love and creating a magic, a world of our own.

As All-4-One continues to tour the world as the original members and a collection of 
hit songs under their belt. To celebrate a two decade career milestone,
 All-4-One releases their best music yet with Twenty+ on July 24th 2015
and their coming in Manila to serenade us with their beautiful love songs.


While, Diana King, a regae , female singer/song-writer artist, who has her own diverse style 
with an exotic & appealing beauty that expresses herself with cool 
and down to earth personality. Also known to her fans as 'KINGSINGA' , 
she is responsible for chart topping hits such as SHY GUY from the soundtrack of the Bad Boys movie, which starred Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. 

Also, she sung my favorite theme song in My Best Friend's Wedding  starring 
Julia Roberts, "I say a Little Prayer for You" that gives a classic and elegant sound of music.
Her distinctive flavor has been sought after by acclaimed musicians and artists such as Brian McKnight, Kyle Eastwood, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, and German Reggae Star Gentleman. 

Her catalogue also holds hit Reggae covers of famous songs like, 
AIN'T NOBODY, DO YOU REALLY WANNA HURT ME, HEY JUDE and PIECE OF MY HEART.



Back to Back Concert featuring ALL-4-ONE & the alluring DIANA KING at Newport Performing Arts Theater, RESORT'S WORLD MANILA this coming OCTOBER 28, 2015, 8PM  brought to you by
Redstone Media Production Inc. with collaboration of Pinoy Blogger, Ms. Grace Bondad Nicolas.

Ticket Prices Ranges:


SVIP- P 8,000
VIP- P 7,000
GOLD P 5,500
SILVER P 4,500 
DELUXE P 2,500


Hurry, Grab your Tickets, 

at all Ticketworld outlets, Ticketnet Online and SM Tickets.

For Diana King & All4One fanatics, kindly, text or call me at 09269564064
for discounted tickets. 




You can visit Diana King website: 
Click this one: www.dianakingdom.com




Visit their Website for more details of their
Albums, latest events and events:
click this: all-4-one.com


Thank you for reading this blog.  Love by @Seraphimblue44

Follow my Twitter and IG 
At: @seraphimblue44

Like my page in FB:
www.Facebook.com/seraphimsnotes

Comments

POPULAR POST

Travel Blog: A Journey towards Regina Rica Shrine in Tanay Rizal!!!

Lazada launches 11.11 with more than 1M deals!

Waves of My Life!!!

Adelle Ashitaba Tea: A Powerful Tea that losses weights & fights high blood pressurel!!!

Barbie Musical Instruments distributed by Jen1ne Distributor Inc.

Unveiling of Asia CEO 2016 Finalist at Marriott Hotel

Lola Deling's Atchara Traditions: The Newest Best Atchara in Town!!

My Chill Top Bar Roofdeck Experience!!! (Seeing Quezon City in a different view)

Camaya Coasts: A Serene Paradise at the comfort of Nature. (Leisure Plus Investment Equals Happy Living)

Nailaholics: Argan Products Sale Year 2 is back in the Metro!!!